Friday, April 18, 2008

Finals

Here is a sneak peak of my final projects for two of my classes.
These two black and white images are for my advanced photo studies class.
My concept is about form and shape. I think these turned out really cool,
just how I imagined. Emily was great model, I've used her a few times and
she was perfect for these.

These two Images are for my color class.
I made a book with several images like these from Utah Lake.
I think this was my favorite project throughout semester because I love to go to the lake by my self in the morning and watch the sun hit the water and listen to the birds.So this project was really fun to photograph, and relaxing. I think I'll continue with this one.Plus the book turned out super cool. I, with Gregs help, made a metal book cover and then, with help from Travis, sewed it together. Group effort.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the contrast you achevied in Emily's pictures. You should post more of them.

Ryan Muirhead said...

I really like that first image of emily.